The audit requirements, procedures, and skills you need to know to get started as an internal auditor.
This course prepares you to conduct consistent audits and drive continuous improvement within your organization. Learn about the audit process through a breakdown of its stages: the audit scope, objectives, follow-up and closing; and practice using techniques that deliver objective, measurable results.
International audit requirements are covered in detail followed by a hands-on practical component.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 40 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
|Feb 20 - Feb 24, 2017 - Singapore, Singapore-Somerset16 (IATA)
4 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Develop an audit program
- Apply the principles of auditing
- Plan an internal audit and involve the right people in your organization
- Describe the regulatory requirements for an internal audit and conduct an audit that fulfills these requirements
- Evaluate the implementation of a corrective action plan and conduct a follow up
- Close an audit following corporate policies
Who should attend
This course is open to staff from all aviation sectors, namely:
- Quality, safety and operations managers
- Recently appointed internal auditors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More