Gain the essential knowledge required to become a lead auditor by further developing your practical audit management and team leadership skills. Over three days, you will refine your skills in planning, managing and conducting audits in the aviation industry.
Through practical exercises and role play, you will consolidate your competences to lead audit activities, including how to conduct professional opening and closing meetings, how to manage conflicts, and ways in which you can verify the effectiveness of corrective actions.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Participants should have prior knowledge of auditing and have auditing experience
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Mar 26 - Mar 28, 2018 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
3 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the main international reference regulations relevant to Quality Assurance
- Identify the leadership skills required for Lead Auditors
- Manage an audit team
- Prepare and lead an audit
- Conduct an opening/closing meeting
- Evaluate the suitability of Corrective Action Plans
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Internal auditors
- Quality managers
- Quality postholders
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.