Did you know that in the past 5 years, 113 participants from 24 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Lean Six Sigma is a proven methodology that drives continuous improvement in organizations and enhances customer satisfaction by systematically removing waste.
This course will provide you with an overview of the lean methodology and the tools necessary to support improvement projects and the application of Lean Six Sigma in your company.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Apr 16 - Apr 20, 2018 - Hong Kong SAR, Hong Kong (JAA-RTP)
3 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Leverage Six Sigma tools to any aspect of a business
- Use a consistent approach to continuous improvement
- Improve time and performance management
- Save costs through streamlined processes
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- DMAIC methodology
- Becoming waste conscious
- Root cause analysis
- Process mapping
- Data measurement systems
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Anyone involved in evaluating operational performance wishing to understand lean management.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.