Learn how to use advocacy to shape current aviation policy and positively influence your organization’s business objectives. During this three-day intensive course you will have opportunities to practice basic advocacy skills and develop campaign plans around the issues that matter to you.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use advocacy and campaigning in your business
- Identify political developments and decision makers that can influence your business
- Understand the role of digital technology in advocacy
- Drive change that meets your organization’s objectives
Who should attend
This course is designed for:
- Airline government affairs managers
- Aviation industry lobbyists
- Communication managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.