Learn how to use advocacy to shape current aviation policy and positively influence your organization’s business objectives. During this one-day intensive course you will have opportunities to practice basic advocacy skills and develop campaign plans around the issues that matter to you.
Available as: Classroom & In-Company course
Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
|Apr 13 - Apr 15, 2016 - Belgium, Brussels (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use advocacy and campaigning in your business
- Identify political developments and decision makers that can influence your business
- Understand the role of digital technology in advocacy
- Drive change that meets your organization’s objectives
- Understanding the role of advocacy in the aviation industry
- Main industry priorities for advocacy
- Passenger rights, and more
- Advocacy and campaigning skills
- IATA's external and internal advocacy efforts
In-class activity: role playing
This course is designed for:
- Airline government affairs managers
- Aviation industry lobbyists
- Communication managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields.
Graduates of this course can apply for the
Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.