This interactive, flexible, and effective way of learning will teach you how to implement best practices in airside safety. There are many simultaneous activities that are carried out on the airside and each requires a level of awareness of safety and security. Learn about the airport environment, airside safety and security, traffic rules, aircraft danger zones, fire prevention and in the event of an incident, know the procedures to follow in fire action and how to administer first aid.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Train new staff involved in ground operations and refresh the skills of your current staff
- Provide common knowledge base to all staff to cooperate safely and respond to incidents and accidents
- Reduce the risk of accidents and ramp damages
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- All personnel who have airside access
- All personnel involved in ramp operations
An IATA eCertificate of Completion is awarded to participants on completion of the final exam.
Please read the General Information on Distance Learning Exams, and check the Distance Learning - Course edition list for exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: Not Timed
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 3
About IATA eLearning Training
- This self-study eLearning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- eLearning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium II 300MHz or Mac
- 64MB RAM
- 16bit SB compatible sound card
- MS Internet Explorer ONLY, for PC or Mac
- Flash Player