DescriptionPrices & Registration
An interactive, flexible and cost-effective way of learning about implementing best practices in airside safety.
The purpose of this course is to:
- Train new staff involved in ground operations
- Refresh the skills of your current staff
- Help your company save on airside safety training costs
- Reduce the risk of accidents and ramp damages
Available as: e-Learning course
Duration: 4 hours
Recommended level: Entry-level
The airport environment (the airport, communication, hand signals, aircraft ground support equipment)
Security and Safety (Security, Aircraft Danger Zones, Health and Safety, Severe Weather Conditions, Traffic Rules At The Ramp, Accident and Incident Reporting)
Fire and first aid (fire prevention, fire protection and fire action, first aid)
This course is recommended for:
- All personnel involved in aircraft services or ramp operations
All candidates will be given three attempts to successfully complete the exam at the end of the course. To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 80% or higher.
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium II 300MHz or Mac
- 64MB RAM
- 16bit SB compatible sound card
- MS Internet Explorer ONLY, for PC or Mac
- Flash Player
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.