DescriptionPrices & Registration
Examine the Agent Remittance process of the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), including the reporting calendar and debt identification. This module will familiarize you with the Agent BSP Remittance process; BSP Reporting calendar for Agents; and how to find, verify and timelines for the amount a travel agent owes to the BSP. You will also learn what to do if the amount due does not seem to be correct, the importance of timely remittance, and the consequences of failing to settle by the remittance date.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Master the BSP remittance process
Verify remittance amounts
Apply procedures for electronic fund transfer and direct debit
Manage irregularity and default processes
Stay informed of recent remittance instructions
- This self-study eLearning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
BSP reporting periods
Agent billing summary analysis
Different forms of payment to the BSP
Overdue remittance aspects
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Distance Learning Exams, and check the Distance Learning - Course edition list for exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
About IATA eLearning Training
- This self-study eLearning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- eLearning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.