DescriptionPrices & Registration
Examine the Agent Remittance process of the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), including the reporting calendar and debt identification. This module will familiarize you with the Agent BSP Remittance process; BSP Reporting calendar for Agents; and how to find, verify and timelines for the amount a travel agent owes to the BSP. You will also learn what to do if the amount due does not seem to be correct, the importance of timely remittance, and the consequences of failing to settle by the remittance date.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Master the BSP remittance process
Verify remittance amounts
Apply procedures for electronic fund transfer and direct debit
Manage irregularity and default processes
Stay informed of recent remittance instructions
Course format: This is a self-study IATA eLearning course
- This course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- All candidates will be required to successfully complete the final exam.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
BSP reporting periods
Agent billing summary analysis
Different forms of payment to the BSP
Overdue remittance aspects
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants on completion of the final exam.
- This self-study eLearning course is a quick and flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer.