DescriptionPrices & Registration
Learn about the Agent reporting process in the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) and how to interpret billing reports. This course will enable travel agent users to understand the BSP Agent reporting process, show how to identify BSP Reporting documents and correct any discrepancies, if and when they occur. You will be shown the BSP reporting calendar for Travel Agents and the range of Billing Reports issued by BSP in the BSP system.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Follow the BSP reporting process
Identify BSP reporting documents and correct any discrepancies
Access the BSP reporting calendar and billing reports
Interpret BSP billing reports
Course format: This is a self-study IATA eLearning course
- This course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- All candidates will be required to successfully complete the final exam.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
BSP billing process and billing reports
Optional BSP reports
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
- This self-study eLearning course is a quick and flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer.