DescriptionPrices & Registration
Learn about the Agent reporting process in the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) and how to interpret billing reports. This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Follow the BSP reporting process
- Identify BSP reporting documents and correct any discrepancies
- Access the BSP reporting calendar and billing reports
- Interpret BSP billing reports
- BSP billing process and billing reports
- Optional BSP reports
- Billing discrepancies
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Finance staff members
- Back-office personnel
The estimated time for completing the course is less than two hours. After completing the training module, users will write an online review test to earn a letter of completion from the IATA Training & Development Institute.
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.