DescriptionPrices & Registration
Minimize costs through a better understanding of ticketing authority and the traffic documents used in the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP).
The course will enable travel agent users to understand ticketing authority, know the main standard traffic documents used in the BSP system, issue a virtual MPD, provide refunds, understand document enquiries and accept credit card payments for commercial transactions.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Use BSP standard documents and identify the Ticketing Authority's purpose
Handle BSP refund notices and refund applications
Understand ADMs and ACMs
Analyze the resolutions and responsibilities for credit card payments
Course format: This is a self-study IATA eLearning course
- This course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- All candidates will be required to successfully complete the final exam.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
ADMs and ACMs
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants on completion of the final exam.
- This self-study eLearning course is a quick and flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer.