Minimize costs through a better understanding of ticketing authority and the traffic documents used in the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP).
The course will enable travel agent users to understand ticketing authority, know the main standard traffic documents used in the BSP system, issue a virtual MPD, provide refunds, understand document enquiries and accept credit card payments for commercial transactions.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Use BSP standard documents and identify the Ticketing Authority's purpose
Handle BSP refund notices and refund applications
Understand ADMs and ACMs
Analyze the resolutions and responsibilities for credit card payments
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Distance Learning Exams, and check the Distance Learning - Course edition list for exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
About IATA eLearning Training
- This self-study eLearning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- eLearning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer.