DescriptionPrices & Registration
Demonstrate your knowledge of the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) for travel agents and earn an internationally recognized certificate.
BSP Essentials for Travel Agents is a training course providing essential knowledge of the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), specifically for travel agents. It is designed to raise the learner’s awareness of the BSP system and processes, and improve an Agent’s efficiency and level of knowledge.
This exam is designed for the six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
This exam will allow you to demonstrate your knowledge of the BSP system and processes and includes:
- Test on all features of BSP
- Practice questions
- Student performance will be based on an examination covering training content presented in all six modules of the IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents.
- Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded a Certificate in BSP Essentials for Travel Agents.
Upon completing this exam you will have the skills to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge on BSP
- Analyze the BSP system and processes
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Finance staff members
- Back-office personnel
An IATA eCertificate of Completion is awarded to participants on completion of the final exam.
Please read the General Information on Distance Learning Exams, and check the Distance Learning - Course edition list for exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 50
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
About IATA eLearning Training
- This self-study eLearning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- eLearning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized Training Center to study the materials for this exam with the help of a local trainer.