DescriptionPrices & Registration
Learn how the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) works and how it benefits a travel agency.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the basics of the BSP system
- Reference BSP terms and definitions
- Explain the BSP reporting process
- Report sales through the BSP
This module will take approximately 2 hours to complete. Each lesson contains key learning points and a study check to reinforce the lesson outcomes.
- BSP introduction
- BSP language
- BSP participants
- BSP ticket issuance, reporting and remittance process
- BSP reference material
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Agency managers
- Back-office personnel
Please note that each module license/access is good for a maximum of 6 months.
Further training: Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.