DescriptionPrices & Registration
Identify common challenges faced by travel agents in the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) and gather solutions and best practices. This module will identify common issues with reporting and remittance to the BSP and provide solutions to key questions Agents ask about BSPlink. The module provides a practical preparation for working in reporting and remittance to BSP in a travel business.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
Course format: This is a self-study IATA eLearning course
- This course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- All candidates will be required to successfully complete the final exam.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Accomplish tasks efficiently and effectively
Evaluate and solve recurring issues
Reach out to appropriate partners and contacting IATA
BSP best practices
Solutions and suggestions
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants on completion of the final exam.
- This self-study eLearning course is a quick and flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer.