DescriptionPrices & Registration
Identify common challenges faced by travel agents in the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) and gather solutions and best practices. This module will identify common issues with reporting and remittance to the BSP and provide solutions to key questions Agents ask about BSPlink. The module provides a practical preparation for working in reporting and remittance to BSP in a travel business.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Accomplish tasks efficiently and effectively
Evaluate and solve recurring issues
Reach out to appropriate partners and contacting IATA
- This self-study eLearning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
BSP best practices
Solutions and suggestions
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Distance Learning Exams, and check the Distance Learning - Course edition list for exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
About IATA eLearning Training
- This self-study eLearning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- eLearning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.