DescriptionPrices & Registration
Examine the Agent Remittance process of the Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), including the reporting calendar and debt identification. This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents.
- BSP reporting periods
- Agent billing summary analysis
- Different forms of payment to the BSP
- Overdue remittance aspects
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Master the BSP remittance process
- Verify remittance amounts
- Apply procedures for electronic fund transfer and direct debit
- Manage irregularity and default processes
- Stay informed of recent remittance instructions
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Finance staff members
- Back-office personnel
The estimated time for completing the course is less than two hours. After completing the training module, users will write an online review test to earn a letter of completion from the IATA Training & Development Institute. Please note that each module license/access is good for a maximum of 6 months.
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More