DescriptionPrices & Registration
Learn how the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) works and how it benefits a travel agency. This course will enable travel agent users to describe the BSP system and how it works; explain the benefits of being a BSP travel agency; identify BSP participants and explain their roles; identify the steps in reporting airline ticket transactions; find information on BSP procedures; and learn common BSP terms and definitions.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Understand the basics of the BSP system
Reference BSP terms and definitions
Explain the BSP reporting process
Report sales through the BSP
Course format: This is a self-study IATA eLearning course
- This course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- All candidates will be required to successfully complete the final exam.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
BSP ticket issuance, reporting and remittance process
BSP reference material
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants on completion of the final exam.
- This self-study eLearning course is a quick and flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized
Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer.