Designed for IATA Accredited Travel Agents, learn more about local IATA Billing and Settlement Procedures (BSP) and Governance, and the latest enhancements or functionalities in BSPLink. During the Workshop, you will gain a good understanding of how you can maximize your efficiency when managing back-office reconciliations, how to interpret reports, understand BSP processes, and how to use BSPLink as a vital resource for information.
Course format: This course is available at our regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 16 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor..
Prerequisites: Participants should have prior knowledge of BSPlink functionalities and reporting procedures
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define Billing and Settlement Procedures (BSP) processes and understand local financial criteria and requirements
- Use common terms and decode abbreviations
- Locate and interpret the reporting calendar and billing reports
- Use the BSPlink tool and various BSPlink functions to manage in-office BSP operations
- Perform all procedures related to document refunding and voiding
- Process credit card payments
- Investigate the status of BSP transactions and handle remittance procedures
- Manage agency credit and debit memos
- Minimize errors, adopting best practices in agency reporting, remittance and BSPlink
- IATA BSP and BSP language
- Starting and running an Agency under the local criteria
- BSPlink functionalities
- BSP standard traffic documents, ADM and ACM procedures
- BSP agent billing reports and procedures
- BSP agent remittance and settlement procedures
- BSP calendar, disputing and irregularity procedures
- BSP agent best practices and common solutions
Download full outline and schedule
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents and agency owners
- Accountants, finance and back-office staff
An IATA BSP and BSPlink Training Certificate is awarded to participants upon successfully passing an assessment.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More