DescriptionPrices & Registration
Did you know that in the past 5 years, 195 participants from 13 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Designed for IATA Accredited Travel Agents, learn more about local IATA Billing and Settlement Procedures (BSP) and Governance, and the latest enhancements or functionalities in BSPLink. During the Workshop, you will gain a good understanding of how you can maximize your efficiency when managing back-office reconciliations, how to interpret reports, understand BSP processes, and how to use BSPLink as a vital resource for information.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This workshop provides 1.5 days (12 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Participants should have prior knowledge of BSPlink functionalities and reporting procedures
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define Billing and Settlement Procedures (BSP) processes and understand local financial criteria and requirements
- Use common terms and decode abbreviations
- Locate and interpret the reporting calendar and billing reports
- Use the BSPlink tool and various BSPlink functions to manage in-office BSP operations
- Manage refund applications
- Investigate the status of BSP transactions and handle remittance procedures
- Manage agency credit and debit memos
- Minimize errors, adopting best practices in dealing with agents and on BSPlink
- Use the IATA Customer Portal
- Understand market monitoring
- IATA Governance
- Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP)
- IATA BSP and BSP language
- BSPlink functionalities
- BSP standard traffic documents, Agency Debit Memo (ADM) and Agency Credit Memo (ACM) procedures
- BSP Airline billing reports and procedures
- BSP remittance and settlement procedures
- BSP calendar, disputing and irregularity procedures
- Market monitoring report and market performance information
- Appropriate use of the IATA Customer Service Porta
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents and agency owners
- Accountants, finance and back-office staff
An IATA BSP and BSPlink Training Certificate is awarded to participants upon successfully passing an assessment.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
|Find related courses: