This fully customizable workshop is designed for IATA Accredited Travel Agents to learn more about local IATA Billing and Settlement Procedures (BSP) and Governance, and the latest enhancements or functionalities in BSPLink. During the Workshop you will gain a good understanding of how you can maximize your efficiency when managing back-office reconciliations, how to interpret reports, understand BSP processes, and how to use BSPLink as a vital resource for information.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 12 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- No prior knowledge of the program or the tools is required
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand Billing and Settlement Procedures (BSP) flow and how the BSP system works
- Understand BSP terms and definitions
- Gain knowledge of governance and resolutions that regulate BSP
- Configure and operate BSPlink system
- Understand BSP reports and the elements of the reports
- Know the remittance and settlement process and the obligations of BSP participants
- Understand the agency debit and credit process
- BSP basic rules
- Key resolutions
- BSP remittance and settlement
- IATA Accreditation programs
- BSP governance
- BSPlink configuration and set-up
- Agency Debit Memo (ADM) and Agency Credit Memo (ACM) handling and requests (including disputes)
Download full outline and schedule
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Travel Agents
- General Sales Agents
- Accountants, finance and back office staff
An IATA Certificate of Attendance is awarded to all workshop participants.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.