DescriptionPrices & Registration
Explore Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) reporting and remittance processes and BSPLink user functionality.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand how BSPlink works
- Discern the access levels to BSPlink
- Access reports and communication from BSPlink
Format: eLearning course
Length: The estimated time for completing the course is less than two hours
- Benefits of Basic and Enhanced access
- IP address configuration and email settings
- BSP Billing Reports
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Finance staff members
- Back-office personnel
After completing the training module, users will write an online review test to earn a letter of completion from the IATA Training & Development Institute. Please note that each module license/access is valid for a maximum of 6 months.
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.