Success in air cargo sales is the result of discipline, dedication and a good sales strategy!
This unique 4-day course will provide you with a wide range of tools and techniques to develop a strategic sales plan in a competitive air cargo industry. Learn how to observe and monitor your market environment, understand what your customers are looking for and how to focus on the right solutions to help them.
Following an in-class case study, you will learn how to benchmark a company’s sales plan to determine areas for improvement.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 32 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
Recommended Level: Professional and Management
The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Sep 11 - Sep 14, 2017 - China, Beijing (IATA)
1 additional class is scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Maximize returns on your sales investments
- Identify your customers’ needs and wishes
- Know how to sell and establish long-term relationships
- Forecast, plan and prospect effectively
- Key forces affecting competition within the industry
- Characteristics of key business markets
- Customer relationship management
- Developing prospects
- Defining a sales strategy
- The sales proposal
- Contract management best practice
Download full outline and schedule
- In-class case studies
- Business simulation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Sales executives and managers of airlines
- General sales agents, air cargo agents, and consolidators
- Customer service managers
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course and final examination.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More