Success in air cargo sales is the result of discipline, dedication and a good sales strategy!
This unique 4-day course will provide you with a wide range of tools and techniques to develop a strategic sales plan in a competitive air cargo industry. Learn how to observe and monitor your market environment, understand what your customers are looking for and how to focus on the right solutions to help them.
Following an in-class case study, you will learn how to benchmark a company’s sales plan to determine areas for improvement.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 4 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|May 22 - May 25, 2018 - Spain, Madrid (IATA)
1 additional class is scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Maximize returns on your sales investments
- Identify your customers’ needs and wishes
- Know how to sell and establish long-term relationships
- Forecast, plan and prospect effectively
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Sales executives and managers of airlines
- General sales agents, air cargo agents, and consolidators
- Customer service managers
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course and final examination.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.