DescriptionPrices & Registration
This fully customizable workshop is designed for airlines to learn more about local IATA Cargo Account Settlement System (CASS) and Governance, and the latest enhancements and functionalities in CASSlink. During the Workshop, you will gain a good understanding of how you can maximize your efficiency when managing back-office reconciliations, how to interpret reports, understand CASS processes, and how to use CASSLink as a vital resource for information.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 1.5 days (12 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- No prior knowledge of the program or the tools is required
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the CASS flow and how the system works
- Understand CASS terms and definitions
- Gain knowledge of the governance and resolutions that regulate the CASS
- Gain sufficient knowledge to configure and operate the CASSLink System
- Understand the CASS reports and the information available
- Know the Remittance and Settlement Process and the obligations from the CASS participants
- Understand the dispute process
- CASS resolutions
- Remittance and settlement
- Governance bodies
- CASS calendar
- Upload and download of the Billing Analysis
- How does CASSlink processing work?
- Dispute process
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline CASS agents
- General sales and service agents (GSSAs)
- Accountants and Finance department- related positions
An IATA Certificate of Attendance is awarded to all workshop participants.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.