Improve your communication and presentation skills in a multicultural environment.
Communication is an essential skill for conducting business, especially in the international context of aviation. During this course improve your understanding of cross-cultural differences, explore different methods of communication, and learn how to transfer information clearly and concisely according to the needs of your audience.
Did you know that 55% of communication is body language? Learn how to increase your self-awareness in order to understand your current level of communication with others. Gain practical skills to improve your inter-personal communication through in-class exercises, presentations and feedback from your peers.
Available as: Classroom & In-Company course
Duration: 5 days (40 hours)
Recommended level: Intermediate
Download course outline (pdf)
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Deliver structured and engaging presentations
- Communicate in a multicultural environment
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Actively listen and observe others
- Increase your self-awareness of how you communicate and are perceived by others
This course is recommended for:
- Sales and marketing staff
- Customer service representatives
- Public relations professionals