Did you know that in the past 5 years, 216 participants from 41 countries have taken this course with IATA?
This train-the-trainer course lets you practice teaching techniques that will make your crew resource management (CRM) training effective and motivating for your students.
You will review how to prepare a lesson, how to adapt your training delivery for adult learners, and how to evaluate students. Throughout the course, you will be asked to present mini-lessons, receiving valuable feedback from our experienced instructor and your classmates.
- This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|May 22 - May 24, 2017 - Netherlands, Amsterdam (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Establish a robust CRM training program, applying sound training theory
- Develop CRM training with the purpose of driving behavioral change
- Review FAA and EU ORO Part-ORO - Organization Requirements for Air Operations regulatory requirements for CRM training
- Assess organizational requirements for CRM training
- Identify the right training methods and techniques to use for different classes
- Deliver a CRM presentation
- CRM training regulatory requirements
- Trainer qualifications
- The adult learner
- Preparing and planning your training
- Training methods and techniques
- Practical course delivery
- Practice your trainer skills in front of the class
- Written exam
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- CRM professionals
- Pilots and cabin crew
- Flight instructors
- Safety managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.