DescriptionPrices & Registration
Comply with requirements to train cabin crew, handling and security personnel in accordance with IATA DGR. This is an interactive, flexible and cost-effective way for individuals and organizations.
Upon completing this course you will:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- Recognize DG labels and package specification markings
- Understand provisions for DG in baggage of passengers and crew
- Understand dangerous goods emergency response procedures
Available as: e-Learning course
Duration: 4-6 hours plus online exam
Recommended level: Initial and Recurrent
This course is recommended for:
- Cabin crew members
- Inflight operations managers
- Airlines and cargo training specialists
- Operations managers and frontline supervisors
All candidates will be given three attempts to successfully complete the exam at the end of the course. To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 80% or higher.
Upon successful completion of the exam, the student will be provided with a DGR Awareness e-Certificate that can be printed. The Certificate is valid for 24 months.
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.