DescriptionPrices & Registration
Comply with requirements to train cabin crew, handling and security personnel in accordance with IATA DGR. This is an interactive, flexible and cost-effective way for individuals and organizations.
Available as: e-Learning course
Duration: 4-6 hours plus online exam
Recommended level: Initial and Recurrent
All candidates will be given three attempts to successfully complete the exam at the end of the course. To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 80% or higher.
Upon successful completion of the exam, the student will be provided with a DGR Awareness e-Certificate that can be printed. The Certificate is valid for 24 months.
Upon completing this course you will:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- Recognize DG labels and package specification markings
- Understand provisions for DG in baggage of passengers and crew
- Understand dangerous goods emergency response procedures
This course is recommended for:
- Cabin crew members
- Inflight operations managers
- Airlines and cargo training specialists
- Operations managers and frontline supervisors
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More