DescriptionPrices & Registration
Using IATA’s eLearning platform, this course is an interactive and cost-effective-way to fulfill your dangerous goods training requirements as ramp or warehouse staff.
Upon completion of this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- Recognize dangerous goods labels and package specification markings
- Understand provisions for dangerous goods in the baggage of passengers and crew
- Follow basic dangerous goods emergency response procedures
- Classification - Classes and Divisions
- Marking and Labelling
- Storage and Loading
- Provision of Information
- Dangerous Goods Emergency Response
Download full course outline
This course is recommended for:
- Freight forwarder staff involved in the handling, storage and loading of cargo, mail or stores
- Operator and ground handling agent staff involved in the handling, storage and loading of cargo, mail or stores
- Airline and cargo training specialists
- Operations managers and frontline supervisors
All candidates will be given three attempts to successfully complete the exam at the end of the course. To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 80% or higher.
Upon successful completion of the exam, the student will be provided with a DGR Awareness e-Certificate that can be printed. The Certificate is valid for 24 months.
For 50 licenses or more, please contact us.
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.