For personnel listed in category 10 as per Table 1.5.A of the IATA DGR
Safety is everyone’s responsibility in the air transport industry. As a flight crew member, loadmaster or flight dispatcher, you have to be aware of the regulations for the transport of dangerous cargo and the impact these goods may have on the safety of a flight.
This interactive course fulfills the IATA DGR training requirements for flight crew, load masters, load planners, flight operations officers, and flight dispatchers.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- Recognize DG labels and package specification markings
- Identify hidden dangerous goods
- Observe the DG provisions for passengers and crew
- Follow basic DG emergency response procedures
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Flight crew members
- Load masters and load planners
- Flight operations officers and flight dispatchers
- Airlines training specialists
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Distance Learning Exams, and check the Distance Learning - Course edition list for exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 3
About IATA eLearning Training
- This self-study eLearning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- eLearning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.