DescriptionPrices & Registration
Comply with requirements to train flight crew and load planners in accordance with IATA DGR. This is an interactive, flexible and cost-effective way for individuals and organizations.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify and classify dangerous goods
- Recognize and identify DG labels and package specification markings
- Be aware of provisions for DG in baggage of passengers and crew
- Be familiar with Dangerous Goods emergency response procedures
Available as: e-Learning course
Duration: 4-6 hours
Recommended level: Initial and Recurrent
This course is recommended for:
- Flight crew members
- Load planners
- Airlines training specialists
- Operations managers and frontline supervisors
All candidates will be given three attempts to successfully complete the exam at the end of the course. To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 80% or higher.
Upon successful completion of the exam, the student will be provided with a DGR Awareness e-Certificate that can be printed. The Certificate is valid for 24 months.
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.