DescriptionPrices & Registration
Did you know that in the past 5 years, 161 participants from 59 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Why not achieve two goals in ONE training course, specially designed for Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) instructors. Fully update your knowledge and skills with the latest changes and amendments to the current IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. This course will also ensure that your instructional techniques and skills are not only up to date, but that they also exceed any expectations to help you in designing your next training session.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants must hold a DGR category 6 certificate valid for the duration of the course and have completed the Professional Skills for DGR Instructors course.
- Please note that DGR Category 6 certificates are only valid for 2 years, and must cover the entire period of this session.
- Minimum two years of experience teaching DGR courses is recommended.
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|May 02 - May 04, 2018 - Switzerland, Geneva (IATA)
4 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Update your knowledge with the current changes and amendments to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Share your experiences with other professionals and correlate some practical issues encountered in the workplace
- Illustrate the facilitation techniques and skills needed for day to day activities
- Stay informed of upcoming legislative initiatives
- Detailed interpretation and overview of the latest IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Review of the changes made to the current IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations covering all the aspect of the Regulations
- Interactive group activities and special problem-solving exercises
- Discussions and exchange of experiences concerning the implementation of DGR in the workplace
- Delivery of short presentations (5-10 mins).
Note: A mandatory Dangerous Goods Regulations exam will be given to assess technical competence.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Dangerous Goods instructors
- Cargo training specialists and managers
- Airlines training specialists and managers
- Instructional designers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Please note: The course title on your certificate will include the DGR Category of the course - Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Category 6 -
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.