DescriptionPrices & Registration
Train ramp and warehouse personnel to transport dangerous goods based on current IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. This is an interactive, flexible and cost-effective way for individuals and organizations.
- Identify and classify Dangerous Goods
- Recognize and identify DG labels and package specification markings
- Be aware of provisions for DG in baggage of passengers and crew
- Be familiar with Dangerous Goods emergency response procedures
Please be aware that as per the IATA DGR, section 1.5.4, dangerous goods training for operators’ personnel must be subjected to review and approval by the appropriate authority of the State of the Operator.
Available as: e-Learning course
Duration: 4-6 hours
Recommended level: Initial and Recurrent
- Classification - Classes and Divisions
- Marking and Labeling
- Storage and Loading
- Provision of Information
- Dangerous Goods Emergency Response
Note: It is recommended that students have a copy of the Dangerous Goods Training Workbook 4
All candidates will be given three attempts to successfully complete the exam at the end of the course. To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 80% or higher.
Upon successful completion of the exam, the student will be provided with a DGR Awareness e-Certificate that can be printed. The Certificate is valid for 24 months.
For 50 licenses or more, please contact us.
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.