DescriptionPrices & Registration
This course combines both the basic and advanced knowledge of digital bus logic & technology
This set includes two eLearning courses. Total length is 180 minutes.
- System interactions, aviation digital technology history
- Digital electronics, data transmission, ARINC
- Digital logic, data interpretation, Boolean algebra
- Data Bus systems, crew alerting logic,
- System controllers, redundancy, built in test equipment and troubleshooting
Download course outlines (pdf)
- Describe advanced digital bus logic and technology
- Understand APU indications, DCU and IAPS and crew alerting logic
- Use IAPS, system controllers
- Maintenance technicians
- Maintenance Instructors
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More