Did you know that in the past 5 years, 209 participants from 51 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Gain up-to-date knowledge of the challenges faced by airlines operating to, from or within the European Union (EU).
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Professional and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Mar 26 - Mar 28, 2018 - Spain, Madrid (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Respond to the unique challenges and regulatory innovations in the EU
Prepare for the inauguration or expansion of service from and to the EU
- Introduction to EU air law
- The third package
- Competition rules
- External aviation relations
- Chicago convention
Bilateral service agreements
- The Emission Trade Scheme (ETS)
- Passenger protection
- International safety and security regulation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Representatives of international organizations
Lawyers working in private practice, including law firms, insurance and the manufacturing industry
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.