Gain fundamental knowledge about aviation operations that ab initio learners will need to succeed as flight operations officers.
During this 5 days training, you will have a better understanding of the organization of a flight operations department, management systems and human factors application on matters such as flight deck design, leadership, crew coordination and operational training and evaluation, which contribute to better performance of duties and responsibilities at an Airline Operations Center (AOC).
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 40 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
|Jun 20 - Jun 24, 2016 - Singapore (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Review the regulatory requirements
- Describe the flight operations department organization
- List the flight operations department duties and responsibilities
- Outline the management systems requirements
- Summarize Human Factors applications in flight operations
- Regulatory framework
- Organization and management
- Flight operations management composition
- Management responsibilities
- Flight operations environment
- Flight operations department
- Human factors in flight operations
- Management systems in flight operations
Download full outline and schedule
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Ab initio staff in an Airline Operations Center (AOC)
- New hires as flight operations officers
- Flight crew members
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participant obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More