A Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for a team of food and beverage servers and for the efficient operation of a dining facility. Effective food and beverage managers offer guests the ultimate wining and dining experience.
Human Resources Management
The course modules are presented in four workbooks focused on different management themes.
Each module is presented in the context of managing a food and beverage operation: Marketing and Operations; Administration; Leadership and Legislation; and Human Resource Management.
Download full outline
- Restaurant/dining room servers and managers
- Hotel, resort and convention center managers
- Catering managers
- Banquet servers and managers
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
- An average of 240 hours of study is required for this course.
- An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
- The enrolment period is six months
- An online course examination must be taken before the enrolment period expires.
- Only one exam attempt is available for this course.
|Find related courses: