Business leaders in Aviation today are often confronted with an unpredictable and volatile environment. The theories and models that drive efficient market coverage, customer prospecting and retention in the past are becoming less relevant. As a result, IATA has created this course which offers an advanced, in-depth knowledge of Frequent Flyer Programs (FFPs), Customer Experience, Loyalty Management strategies, Fraud Management, skills, development tools and latest trends. Over 3 days you will gain the critical capabilities required to succeed in an ever-changing global Aviation business and consumer environment.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Mar 21 - Mar 23, 2018 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
4 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand competitive forces that influence corporate success with FFPs
- Recognize critical customer needs and expectations
- Maximize contributions with Loyalty Programs including pre- and after-sales
- Describe advanced strategies in loyalty management to build trust and a greater understanding of your clients’ needs
- Explain the key elements of customer retention management processes, KPI monitoring, fraud prevention and protection
- Identify the latest innovation, trends and predictions for FFPs
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Frontline, supervisors and managers from airlines, the travel industry or the aviation customer service industry involved in FFPs, customer experience and retention
- Individuals wishing to enhance or refresh their knowledge or new to their responsibility
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.