DescriptionPrices & RegistrationExam Schedule
As a hotel guest’s initial point of contact, the Front Desk Agent creates a positive first impression and sets guest expectations. Front Desk Agents must possess a wealth of knowledge regarding their property and the attractions surrounding it, so they can answer questions and make helpful recommendations. They have credibility as professionals that win a guest’s loyalty and confidently handle all front desk operations.
Course format: This distance learning course is available in ebook format.
- An average of 40 hours of study is required for this course.
- The enrollment period is six months
- An online course examination must be taken before the enrollment period expires.
- Only one exam attempt is available for this course.
- An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Sell the hotel property's features and the attractions surrounding it
- Skillfully answer questions and make helpful recommendations
- Create a positive first impression and win a guest’s loyalty
- Handle all front desk operations
- Interpersonal Skills
- Guest Services
- Reservations and Sales
- Arrivals and Departures
- Departmental Operations
- Safety and Security
Download full outline
- This practical course supplies a course workbook which serves as your textbook study to prepare for examination.
- The course study is designed around carefully designed occupational standards set by tourism and hospitality sectors, as followed by the emerit training program.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Restaurant/dining room servers and managers
- Hotel, resort and convention center managers
- Catering managers
- Banquet servers and managers
An IATA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
|Find related courses: