DescriptionPrices & Registration
Geography is central to tourism as travelers take into account the travel time, routing, and local climate when choosing a vacation destination. In order to successfully sell travel products, you need to understand what drives tourist decisions and what geographically sets places apart. Study world geography and time zones to better advise clients on travel destinations and tours, and explore different regional modes of transport to offer customized travel itineraries.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Plan travel itineraries
- Read maps using longitude and latitude
- Use three-letter city and airport codes
- Market and sell different types of geography based travel (physical, cultural and destination)
- Understand different modes of transport around the world
- Marketing and selling geography based travel
- Understanding and reading maps
- Three-letter city codes
- Planning travel itineraries
- Currencies and currency codes
- World time zones
- Different modes of transport around the world
Download full outline
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Airline sales and service staff members
- This self-study eLearning course is a quick and flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.