DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & Registration
Learn about managing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions through inventories that help assess risk, reduce emissions, and track performance.
Available as: e-Learning course
Duration: 16 to 20 hours
Recommended level: Professional
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Create an inventory of your company's sources of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions (e.g., carbon footprint) as an essential first step to assessing risks, reducing emissions and tracking performance.
- Apply international standard for Green House Gas (GHG) inventories
- Identify the steps involved in designing and developing GHG inventories
- Establish GHG boundaries for an organization; identify emission sources and track emissions over time
This course is recommended for:
- Anyone with an interest in GHG management, in particular GHG inventory managers, corporate environmental an