IATA - Harvard Business Publishing flexible training
Boost your management skills with top-notch training
IATA and Harvard Business Publishing have partnered to offer the next generation of professionals at all levels new powerful distance learning options focused on leadership and management.
The Training Program includes access to Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) - the highly acclaimed e-learning program. HMM consists of over 44 modules. It incorporates state-of-the-art, media-rich content furnished by Harvard Business School faculty, global business leaders and the foremost practitioners in business today. The program spans a full scope of essential management topics, enhancing aviation and travel industry professional training.
How to benefit
1. Leadership & Management Training Program
This training program combines eligible Distance Learning courses from the International Aviation Training Program, International Travel and Tourism Training Program, and International Cargo Training Program with components of HMM. Complete 1 eligible distance learning course in any of the aviation, cargo, travel and tourism areas and 10 HMM modules of your choice to receive a Leadership & Management diploma in the following specialty areas:
- Leadership & Management Training Program with specialty in Aviation (with Harvard ManageMentor courses)
- Leadership & Management Training Program with specialty in Travel and Tourism (with Harvard ManageMentor courses)
- Leadership & Management Training Program with specialty in Cargo (with Harvard ManageMentor courses)
Complete all the modules or just what you need to enhance your knowledge and skills.
2. Already an IATA Distance Learning graduate? Purchase HMM at the preferred rate of USD250. To apply, please email us to email@example.com with your first name, family name, client ID number, IATA Diploma name and Diploma date or with a scanned copy of your Diploma. Once your graduate status has been confirmed, our Enrolment Support Center will send you instructions on how to purchase the HMM program.
Registration and Fees
See individual course pages for full details.
HMM modules are available in English, French, Spanish and Mandarin.
For more information please contact us.