It takes more than technical competence for you to successfully deliver aviation training. This course will develop your knowledge, attitudes, and skills required to effectively develop, conduct and evaluate a course. Learn how to use the skills needed to conduct an effective training program to create a positive learning environment, coach and motivate trainees, handle difficult participants, and much more.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Jul 02 - Jul 06, 2018 - China, Shanghai (SAT-IATA)
8 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply principles of adult learning
- Implement common instructional methods and aids
- Recognize and manage classroom problems
- Assess learners and provide feedback
- Identify and overcome barriers to the transfer of learning
- Demonstrate effective instruction and facilitation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Training specialists and managers
- Subject matter experts with little instructional experience
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.