Did you know that in the past 5 years, 148 participants from 30 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Learn how to use a ‘system of systems’ approach to aviation safety, quality, risk and business management.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Professional and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
Integrate Safety Management System (SMS)
- Security Management System (SEMS)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Supplier Management System (SUMS)
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Environment Safety Management System (ESMS)
- Crisis Management
- Relevance of the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) and IATA Safety Audit for Ground-handling Organizations (ISAGO).
Implement a phased approach in your aviation organization
The relationship and operational responsibility of each supporting management system within the overall enterprise
IAMS overview: SMS, Security Management System (SEMS), Quality Management System (QMS), Supplier Management System, (SUMS), Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Environment Safety Management System (ESMS), Crisis Management; IATA operational Safety Audit (IOSA) and IATA Safety Audit for Ground-handling Organizations (ISAGO)
Phased implementation of the IAMS as it applies to your organization
Communication of IAMS implementation progress of your organization with relevant industry stakeholders
Global regulatory requirements and good governance
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Civil Aviation Authorities
Airline managers and operational staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.