DescriptionPrices & Registration
Explore Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) reporting and remittance processes and BSPLink user functionality.The course will enable travel agent users to explain what BSPlink is, access manuals and newsletters in BSPlink, Access the BSPlink portal, understand basic and enhanced access to BSPlink, access e-mail alerts, manage sub users, download reports and files and communications from BSP and airlines.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Understand how BSPlink works
Discern the access levels to BSPlink
Access reports and communication from BSPlink
- This self-study eLearning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Benefits of Basic and Enhanced access
IP address configuration and email settings
BSP Billing Reports
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Distance Learning Exams, and check the Distance Learning - Course edition list for exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
About IATA eLearning Training
- This self-study eLearning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- eLearning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer.