DescriptionPrices & Registration
Explore Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) reporting and remittance processes and BSPLink user functionality.The course will enable travel agent users to explain what BSPlink is, access manuals and newsletters in BSPlink, Access the BSPlink portal, understand basic and enhanced access to BSPlink, access e-mail alerts, manage sub users, download reports and files and communications from BSP and airlines.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Understand how BSPlink works
Discern the access levels to BSPlink
Access reports and communication from BSPlink
Course format: This is a self-study IATA eLearning course
- This course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- All candidates will be required to successfully complete the final exam.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Benefits of Basic and Enhanced access
IP address configuration and email settings
BSP Billing Reports
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants on completion of the final exam.
- This self-study eLearning course is a quick and flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
- You may enrol at an IATA Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer.