Did you know that in the past 3 years, 641 participants from 53 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Meet the requirements of the IOSA Standard and Recommended Practice (ISARP) ORG 3.4.13 with this course, which will ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the training curriculum for auditors who are assigned to conduct internal auditing against the ISARPs. You will learn how to interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs), understand quality assurance requirements and audit methodology.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 40 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
|Jun 12 - Jun 16, 2017 - United Kingdom, London (IATA)
3 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the IOSA checklists in internal audits
- Describe the IOSA program and its documentation
- Interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs)
- Use auditor actions
- Audit Organization and Management System (ORG) and repeated ORG ISARPs
- Complete an IOSA conformance report
- IOSA program overview and documentation
- IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) requirements
- IOSA Quality Assurance requirements (ORG 3.4)
- Audit methodology and procedures
- Auditor actions
- Root cause analysis
- Auditing Organization and Management System (ORG) and ORG repeated ISARPS
- Conformance report completion
- Outsourced functions assessment
Download full outline and schedule
- Participants should have previous airline auditing knowledge and experience.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality, safety and operations managers
- IOSA coordinators
- Airline internal auditors
- Quality analysts
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More