After completing the IOSA Airline Auditor course, this training focuses on the IOSA discipline - Operational Control and Flight Dispatch (DSP), which ensures that you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits using the IOSA DSP checklist. You will learn how to interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) and find out about the challenges you may encounter when conducting internal assessments against DSP ISARPs.
- This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Participants should have previous IOSA Program and airline auditing knowledge and experience
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Interpret and apply the IOSA DSP checklists in internal audits
- Distinguish the philosophy behind the development of IOSA Standards Manual (ISM) - Section 3 - DSP
- Identify key terms used in the IOSA Standards Manual (ISM) - Section 3 – DSP for the purpose of effectively applying ISARPS
- Summarize the certification, training and knowledge requirements of the various personnel functions that relate to Flight Dispatch
- Use auditor actions
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Operational Control and Flight Dispatch professionals
- Quality managers and analysts
- IOSA analysts and coordinators
- Airline internal auditors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.