DescriptionPrices & Registration
The IOSA Auditor course is one of the steps in the qualification requirements process to conduct IOSA audits for an IOSA Accredited Audit Organization.
During this five day course you will gain knowledge on the IOSA documentation system, typical organizational structure of airlines, including size, functions and relationships, audit procedures and techniques to be applied by an IOSA auditor, as well as perform quality control process on the IOSA Audit reports.
- This course is delivered by endorsed training organizations accredited to
provide this course.
- This course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction.
- Validation of the participants' background is required prior to attendance of this course
|Jun 26 - Jun 30, 2017 - United Kingdom, Brighton (IOSA)
12 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use the IOSA documentation, including the Program manual (IPM), and Standards manual (ISM)
- Apply IOSA auditing techniques and methodologies
- Perform quality control on IOSA audit reports
- Summarize IOSA program requirements applied to IOSA auditors
- Gain interpersonal skills to conduct audits in different cultural environments
- Apply Auditor Actions and use the Mandatory Observation related checklists
- IOSA documentation
- Repeated Organization and Management System (ORG) IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs)
- Audit summary and information sources
- IOSA “Documented” and “implemented “ principles
- Auditor interpersonal skills
- Interlinked ISARPs
- Corrective actions follow-up
- Role play and audit practice scenarios
- Final examination
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Candidates who will conduct IOSA audits for IOSA Accredited Audit Organizations
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
|Find related courses: