DescriptionPrices & Registration
This workshop will teach you how to apply the tools and skills of the ISAGO Program to prepare your organization for a successful audit. Review the ISAGO standards and recommended practices as per the IATA Ground Operations Standards manual.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 24 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
|Nov 16 - Nov 18, 2015 - Switzerland, Geneva (IATA)
4 additional classes are scheduled. See all
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the philosophy, standards, and recommended practices of ISAGO
- Identify processes specific to the ISAGO program: registration, audit preparation and closing
- Apply tools to prepare your operations for an audit
- ISAGO program overview
- ISAGO documentation requirements
- Audit preparation
- Safety Management System
- GOSM organization and management
- GOSM sections (LOD, PAB, HDL, AGM, CGM)
- Audit follow up activities
- Provider responsibilities
- Root cause analysis and action plan
- Final corrective action
- Root cause analysis toolkit
- Electronic Audit System (EAS) Q5AIMS
Download full outline and schedule
- Exercises evaluating audit findings
- Conduct a hazard identification and risk analysis
- Develop a gap analysis, root cause analysis and corrective action plan
This course is recommended for:
- Quality staff
- Safety officers
- Operations staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields.