DescriptionPrices & Registration
Did you know that in the past 3 years, 223 participants from 37 countries have taken this course with IATA?
This workshop will teach you how to apply the tools and skills of the ISAGO Program to prepare your organization for a successful audit. Review the ISAGO standards and recommended practices as per the IATA Ground Operations Standards Manual (GOSM).
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 32 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
|May 02 - May 05, 2017 - Italy, Rome (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the philosophy, standards, and recommended practices of ISAGO
- Identify processes specific to the ISAGO program: registration, audit preparation and closing
- Apply tools to prepare your operations for an audit
- ISAGO program overview
- ISAGO documentation requirements
- Audit preparation
- Safety Management System
- GOSM organization and management
- GOSM sections (LOD, PAB, HDL, AGM, CGM)
- Audit follow-up activities
- Provider responsibilities
- Root cause analysis and action plan
- Final corrective action
- Root cause analysis toolkit
- Electronic Audit System (EAS) Q5AIMS
Download full outline and schedule
- Exercises evaluating audit findings
- Conduct a hazard identification and risk analysis
- Develop a gap analysis, root cause analysis and corrective action plan
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality staff
- Safety officers
- Operations staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields.