DescriptionPrices & Registration
Did you know that in the past 3 years, 255 participants from 38 countries have taken this course with IATA?
This workshop will teach you how to apply the tools and skills of the ISAGO Program to prepare your organization for a successful audit. Review the ISAGO standards and recommended practices as per the IATA Ground Operations Standards Manual (GOSM).
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 4 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|May 02 - May 04, 2018 - Italy, Rome (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the philosophy, standards, and recommended practices of ISAGO
- Identify processes specific to the ISAGO program: registration, audit preparation and closing
- Apply tools to prepare your operations for an audit
- ISAGO program overview
- ISAGO documentation requirements
- Audit preparation
- Safety Management System
- GOSM organization and management
- GOSM sections (LOD, PAB, HDL, AGM, CGM)
- Audit follow-up activities
- Provider responsibilities
- Root cause analysis and action plan
- Final corrective action
- Root cause analysis toolkit
- Electronic Audit System (EAS) Q5AIMS
- Exercises evaluating audit findings
- Conduct a hazard identification and risk analysis
- Develop a gap analysis, root cause analysis and corrective action plan
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality staff
- Safety officers
- Operations staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.