Business travel and expenses are one of the highest single expenditures for any organization, and every opportunity to reduce travel costs can make a real impact on the bottom line. As you seek to serve your corporate clients better, this course will show you how to help your clients gain control of their travel expenses.
As a middle or senior manager of corporate travel services, you are expected to balance cost with traveler expectations while also presenting important travel and financial data to your clients. You must also operate successfully within an industry that is increasingly technology-driven and self-service oriented.
This course will demonstrate how to deal with these challenges, whilst gaining control of travel and expenses through strategic management of a corporate travel program. Using practical exercises, case studies and industry best practices, our highly experienced trainers will provide you with the right tools and resources to take back to the workplace.
This course has been developed in cooperation with Callisto Global Training Academy.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Sep 20 - Sep 22, 2017 - China, Beijing (IATA)
3 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Improve your knowledge of the technology and travel trends that are disrupting the industry in the western hemisphere
- Gain a deeper understanding of the corporate travel program management process
- Apply the six steps for successful travel management
- Replace traditional booking models to meet the demands of today’s traveler
- Use collaborative working relationships to bring optimum results for your travel program
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Corporate travel buyers and procurement
- Travel managers
- Key account managers
- Corporate sales managers
- Travel business owners
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.