People are the backbone of commercial aviation, and people management is crucial for ensuring business performance.
With this course, you will gain the knowledge needed to bring out the best in the people you manage. You will have the opportunity to assess your strengths and development areas, to make you better at communicating and giving feedback, motivating the varying personalities in your team, and managing change.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Jun 25 - Jun 29, 2018 - United Kingdom, London (IATA)
5 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Learn the soft skills and best practice for:
- Setting clear performance objectives that lead to optimal results
Developing and motivating the people who work for you
Formulating and executing your performance management strategy
- Making the best use of your management style
Improving your people and emotional intelligence skills
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
An IATA Certificate of Completion is provided to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.