New Distribution Capability(NDC) will transform the way airline products and services are retailed to corporations, leisure, and business travellers, and will facilitate product differentiation, time-to-market, access to full and rich travel content, and a transparent shopping experience.
This one day course will provide you with a good understanding of the scope of NDC, how it fits in the distribution ecosystem, and the current level of adoption in in the industry. You will also examine the level of engagement from different partners across the value chain, and how NDC is viewed by the travel agent segment and corporate buyers.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 1 day (8 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Jun 19 - Jun 19, 2018 - Spain, Madrid (IATA)
1 additional class is scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand NDC scope / vision
- Explain how NDC supports offer and order management and how NDC can support your distribution strategy
- Understand the updated distribution landscape with NDC
- Communicate and present NDC to trade and corporate
- Gain a competitive advantage insight into NDC
- Drive the value of NDC to your market
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline merchandising, sales and distribution executives
- Airline commercial responsible for distribution and sales
- Airline key account managers
An IATA Letter of Attendence is awarded upon completion of the course.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.