DescriptionPrices & Registration
These lessons introduce fundamental concepts related to aircraft limitations/weight and balance and provide instruction to help develop skills in performance calculation and pre-flight planning.
Format: eLearning course
Length: 200 minutes
- C172 Aircraft limitations
- Introduction to preflight planning
- NAA rules and regulations
- Stability, weight and balance
- Preflight planning process elements and exercise
- Perform pre-flight planning and performance calculation
- Improve knowledge of the fundamentals of weight and balance
- Understand fundamental concepts related to aircraft limitations
- Pilot Instructors
- Anyone interested in receiving ab initio training
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More