Gain a competitive advantage with this expert insight into airline revenue management. Learn how to maximize your revenue by achieving a balance between demand, reservation scheduling and variable pricing. Evaluate the different revenue management systems currently available, and analyze inventory control, pricing issues and recent trends.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 32 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
|Mar 28 - Mar 31, 2017 - Singapore, Singapore-Somerset16 (IATA)
8 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand and forecast passenger demand
- Implement successful pricing strategies
- Increase revenue through optimal seat allocation
- Improve your revenue management processes and the accuracy of your revenue management system
- Understand the latest revenue management policies and programs
- Revenue management principles
- Airline demand characteristics
- Airline pricing strategies
- Fare integrity through booking class assignment
- Seat inventory control: determination of optimal seat allocations
- Point-to-point versus connecting traffic
- Revenue management process
- The right system environment
- Revenue management system
- Forecast and optimization
- Application and limitation
- Group revenue management
- Revenue management performance measurement
- The revenue management organization
Download full outline and schedule
Who should attend
This course is suited for staff and specialists in:
- Revenue management and pricing
- Network planning and scheduling
- Reservations and sales
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields.
"This is an excellent course for every employee working with
revenue management no matter what level of expertise you already possess in the
discipline. The course takes you through the essential subjects in revenue
management, triggers a curiosity to further enhance knowledge in the field, and
also fill the gaps you may have in the area. The course help every employee
working with revenue management to shape a healthy mindset needed to maximize
revenue for its company."
Thomas Grostad, Widero Flyveselskap AS
"This course is an excellent compilation of study materials which is
must for any Pricing/Revenue management staff. IATA has done a splendid job to
have the course tailor-made and suitable with practical solutions."
Tony Santos, Kuwait Airways