Further develop your project planning skills and acquire practical techniques to deal with real projects. You will gain hands-on experience using project software and understand how it can support your project planning.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 40 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Dec 05 - Dec 09, 2016 - Singapore (IATA)
5 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply and share advanced project planning techniques
- Use project software for project planning
- Develop a comprehensive project management plan
- Prepare and deliver a project plan presentation
- Project planning processes
- Project plan development
- Project software
- User interface elements, views and supported files
- Tasks, estimates, dependencies, and schedules
- Resources, calendars, and costs
- Baselines, tracking, and reporting
- Presenting the project plan
Download full outline and schedule
- Exercises using project software
- Case studies
- In-class project plan presentation
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Project managers
- Project team members
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course counts as 30 PDUs, helping you earn or maintain your PMI credential.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. IATA has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.