Further develop your project planning skills and acquire practical techniques to deal with real projects. You will gain hands-on experience using project software and understand how it can support your project planning.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 40 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
|Mar 23 - Mar 27, 2015 - United States, Miami (IATA)
5 additional classes are scheduled. See all
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Apply and share advanced project planning techniques
- Use project software for project planning
- Develop a comprehensive project management plan
- Prepare and deliver a project plan presentation
- Project planning processes
- Project plan development
- Project software
- User interface elements, views and supported files
- Tasks, estimates, dependencies, and schedules
- Resources, calendars, and costs
- Baselines, tracking, and reporting
- Presenting the project plan
Download full outline and schedule
- Exercises using project software
- Case studies
- In-class project plan presentation
This course is recommended for:
- Project managers, project team members and coordinators
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course and final examination.
This course counts as 30PDUs, helping you earn or maintain your PMI credential.
This course can be applied toward IATA Diplomas in Project Management or General Management.
This course is a step towards earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields.