Learn the Quality Management Systems (QMS) essentials that will help to ensure your organization is committed to complying to regulations and satisfying the customer's requirements. This introductory course will assist you in developing, implementing and managing a QMS and highlights the importance of applying Just Culture principles to quality assurance (QA) programs.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Mar 01 - Mar 02, 2018 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Outline the evolution of the ISO 9000 Quality Management Standards
- Summarize the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) methodology
- Describe the 7 principles of quality management and risk-based thinking
- Highlight IATA’s common approach to quality assurance in IOSA, ISAGO and ISSA
- Apply Just Culture principles to quality assurance programs
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Ab initio quality professionals
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.